Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fallen Goliath

The sun rose again , the clock struck 11 again ,but something was different .

The past week had been one of those when I had met with some success and had something to cheer about . After all the fiasco I had for CAT I got a decent percentile ,but the best was something else ; I was called for the interview of "The Seventh HEAVEN" .

I always knew that heaven was right where i was and yesterday was when I realised "So Near yet So Far" .i could walk through the gates of the heaven but could not enter the heaven .I was given a token to get through the gates ,to change the perspective of my life ; but my token was not stamped to let me through .
My confi was sky high ,after all i had done something that made me unique in my ARMY ,rather look unique . i knew if I could show my armour I could pierce through the gates of "The Seventh Heaven" .Was I a goliath ???

The battle lines were drawn ....I was to enter the arena ,in front of me was another warrior better than most I had seen . Was it a battle ,no ,I dont think so ,it was a WAR.

I won the first battle comfortably ,after all I just had to show my pyrotechnics in it .Not a single clash of swords took place .The score line was 1-0.
For the second one I used the cudgel ,but the Warrior's cudgel was a sword and cut my cudgel into 1000 pieces of 1mm each.Scoreline 1-1
The Warrior with a confidence matching his skills started firing canon balls at me ,i was ready and batted out the first few balls but then the balls started getting hotter and boooooooooom my bat busted . Scoreline 1-2.
The Final frontier : The warrior turned into a necromancer and cast a net that kept on gaoling me ,the harder I tried the deeper I went . This was the FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.
Scoreline 1-3.

GOLIATH LOOSES to an other goliath .The GOLIATH is a DAVID and would be a DAVID unless he goes to the HELL and LEARNS the wizardry.

Will he do it ??The war has just begun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home